Leo Bodnar... Where has he gone?

Hello all,

I have been trying to contact Leo Bodnar now for around 4 weeks!!

I have been using the "contact us" facility on his website and also the email address as displayed on the website...

Despite multiple attempts no replies from him or his sales team are forthcoming... :mad:

Either Leo Bodnar runs a pretty :poop:y operation or he has closed down and gone broke :(

Seriously, it just shouldn't be this difficult.

Does anyone know what's going on over at Bodnar Industries and or do they know of a way with which I might actually be successful at doing business with him????

Does anyone know what's going on over at Bodnar Industries and or do they know of a way with which I might actually be successful at doing business with him????

Based on my experience, his business is probably still ongoing and normal. He just doesn't reply to customer queries about his products.
I had some issues with a cable / connector, and sent emails etc to every possible support address he supplies. I tried several times (very courteously) over a period of several weeks, but never received a response. Eventually I gave up after being advised by other customers that this was normal, he doesn't respond to support queries.
Later, I subsequently ordered another one of his cables and promptly received it.

So Phil, I think you are just experiencing normal customer service from him. ;)

Upvote 0
So...

I was going to purchase 2 of Leo's "P260" pots... Price for this shipped to Australia $60.

So after speaking with a Digi-Key tech support rep online we managed to x-referene the Bodnar pot and come up with what is almost an 98% match...

So I did a little investigation and it turns out I can get the same item locally in Australia for a swag less money @ $25.38 see link.

A saving of $35 odd dollars and I have it in 3 days, not 3 weeks or when Leo decides to get around to it...
http://au.element14.com/bourns/51aad-b24-a15l/potentiometer-cermet-10kohm-10/dp/1107269

Pays to do some homework guys!

No Sorry's here Leo Bodnar..., Maybe you should try engaging with your customers!!

Upvote 0
Sorry for the lack of posts recently. We moved to new premises in December so there has been a lot to organise. We're really pleased with how it's been progressing and now that we're a bit more settled we've got the time to develop some exciting new products. Keep checking back for more info!

Upvote 0
Hello all,

I have been trying to contact Leo Bodnar now for around 4 weeks!!

I have been using the "contact us" facility on his website and also the email address as displayed on the website...

Despite multiple attempts no replies from him or his sales team are forthcoming... :mad:

Either Leo Bodnar runs a pretty :poop:y operation or he has closed down and gone broke :(

Seriously, it just shouldn't be this difficult.

Different day, same guy...

Leo always has a reason to ignore his customers. It has been like that for a long time and odds are it will continue to be like that. It is the way he does business.

I ultimately got fed up with him and decided to throw out his frankly under-performing FFB-controller and replace it with my own instead.

You can read interesting continuations of that on the iR forum.

BR,

Upvote 0
Sorry for the lack of posts recently. We moved to new premises in December so there has been a lot to organise. We're really pleased with how it's been progressing and now that we're a bit more settled we've got the time to develop some exciting new products. Keep checking back for more info!

Ron I think you miss the point here... It's not the lack of post's here in the forum that is the issue.

Moving premises is no excuse for not continuing uninterrupted business flow.

It's the fact that you guys at Bodnar Electronics don't reply to customer enquiries nor customer support emails what so ever.

Put simply you guys have very bad business principles and I can only speak for myself,... Well I will spend my money elsewhere, where I feel my supplier actually want's to engage me - his customer.

It's about basic business principles.

Upvote 0
That was a quote from FB copied as not everybody has Facebook :)

Agree on the non-answering part, makes no sense. You can overlook an email of course once in a while but this seems a more structural problem.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 199 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing