Sell Leo Bodnar Simsteering 1 QR & mount / HPP 3 pedal set

Hi all NOW SOLD

As titled, used and in great condition

Simsteering 1 £1500 £1400 £1300 including UK shipping!
Complete with e-stop, cables, USB, power, clamp, 50mm QR, front mount

IMG_20200924_170724-1.jpg

IMG_20200924_170749-1.jpg

IMG_20200924_170717-1.jpg

HPP-3 Sold
Great cosmetic condition complete with USB cable and spare black rubbers not pictured
IMG_20200924_170925-1.jpg

IMG_20200924_170855-1.jpg

Any questions please do give me a shout

Ben many thanks!

Last edited:
I never thought I’d see a Bodnar wheel in my price range but have a DD2 but good look to the owner and the sale these rarely come on the market and not at this price.

Last edited:
Ill take the pedals if your willing to go to 400 i wouldnt cry on the price although. have to pay the shipping to US and then further shipping to Panama which will cost me close to 200. Are they the 3p prx edition?

Hi,
May I ask about the wheel, will fanatec wheels snap onto it easily enough?
In terms of setup, profiles etc do I need a seperate profile for each game and load it manually or will it auto adjust to the title I'm playing?

Thanks

Hi,
May I ask about the wheel, will fanatec wheels snap onto it easily enough?
In terms of setup, profiles etc do I need a seperate profile for each game and load it manually or will it auto adjust to the title I'm playing?

Thanks

Hi thanks for your question, it's currently fitted with the quick release so you would need a wheel side retrofitted to each Fanatec rim

The Leo Bodnar software will not auto adjust, but hopefully within each game software configuration can be done to your satisfaction. The only thing to manually adjust on the wheel side may be the lock to lock rotation for some titles

Many thanks

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes