• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Leo Bodnar products

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Philip Oakley, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Philip Oakley

Philip Oakley

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi guys,

I need to buy some Leo Bodnar products and his site is down. Does anyone know how long this will be for? Is there another way to get the products? I specifically need a BU0836 Precision joystick controller and some Knitter buttons.

Thanks,

Phil Oakley

EDIT: Well I'm dumb :D Just found you need to put an underscore after [products], like so: http://www.leobodnar.com/products_/BU0836/
    A mod can delete this topic or keep it here for future reference.

And I've just seen the post below this addresses this issue :p Sorry about that...didn't mean to...honest!

:D

2. Kris Vickers

Kris Vickers
    Hardware Staff

Ratings:
    +13
    We`ll leave this post up as a reminder to search for similar problems before posting for an answer :p

Glad you got what you wanted though ;)

3. Heinz Vanderhoydonck

Heinz Vanderhoydonck

Ratings:
    +1
    I ordered my sli-pro and buttons 2 weeks ago, after 1 week i had it all delivered at home.
    Thx Leo for the quick service.