1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Legends Cars @ Donington Park National - [CANCELLED]

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Adam Eggbeer, Jan 18, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

Server Name: RACEDEPT.COM Legends

Mod: Legends Cars

Track: Donington Park (National)

Official Practice: 20:00 GMT, 30 minutes
    Qualification: 10 minutes
    Warmup: 3 minutes
    Race: 2 x 20 Minutes

Notes:

1. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

2. We have a comprehensive way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here. You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident with a video if possible. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

2. Entry List:

1. Adam Eggbeer
    2. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    3. -
    4. -
    5. -
    6. -
    7. -
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -

3. I would like to be apart of this but tI think GMT to PST is -8 hrs right. That would make the race at Noon here in Ca and I work from 8-5. If I am correct then I can't but if it happens to be after 5pm I am in!!!

4. Sadly it will be at noon your time. :frown:

5. wow that stinks...

6. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

since i had horible game spykes/mini freeze with rfactor in last windows..i;m a bit sceptic...but now a fresh windows..so again a fresh rfactor
    so sign me in, and hope for the best

7. Thomas Mundy

Thomas Mundy
    FSR President

Will this race still be going ahead? Not many signups. If it is I should be able to compete

8. I'm afraid not Scott. Hardly any interest in this event this week, and last week we only had half of the sign-ups turn up. The week before that we had 19 racing so no idea where they have all gone. Going to try something different for next week.

9. I would love to get involved in this sort of thing, even if it meant trundling around at the back and for what its worth my opinion, as a newbie, I would like to start with an easy car to drive on an easy track, as it may make things a little less intimidating for novices like me. I notice there are over a dozen pages of new applications since the start of the year so there must be a whole load of people out there looking to race.

10. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

Adam, if you are going to try something different, may I suggest the RSDG Meganes 2.02. Quite easy to drive but always give good racing

11. I fully understand where you are coming from. I'm aiming this time for a mod that is easy to jump into and drive consistently well, but hard to be the quickest. I got a couple short-listed so far, just need to make the ultimate choice (which if all goes to plan, it should be sorted by tomorrow).

Thanks for the suggestion Chris. :) As always, I like to hear any suggestions on any topic, so will be taking your's under advisement.

12. For newbies it's a very good mod! I see always some servers with Meganes with about 15-20 people racing. So my personal UP for Meganes!

13. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

A suggestion from me is the Toyota Supra's. Fantastic to look on, fantastic to drive, fantastic sound, and fantastic damage model! Very easy to jump into and drive. But hard to be the quickest then. :)

14. Agreed. I was part of the 19 attenders for the first round, but I just gave up for the next ones as keeping it on the road, let alone being decently fast, required too much effort to me.

15. Thanks for the feedback Yann. :)