Legends Cars Arrive in the rFactor Racing Club

Monday 10th January 2011 sees the Legends Cars do battle at Silverstone National in rFactor racing club.

These beautiful cars are powered by 1300cc Yamaha motorcycle engines and have 5/8 scale models of the sedans and coupes from the 1930's and 40's. The very nature of these cars will lead to many close and exciting battles throughout the races.
legendsbannersmall.jpg

Image2.jpg

The events start at 20:00GMT and feature a 30 minute official practice session, along with two 20 minute races with a 10 minute qualifying session before each. The first event is on Monday so if you think this will be your cup of tea, then you can sign up HERE.

Image6.jpg

Whilst you are there, be sure to check out the other great events we have for you in the rFactor Racing Club. Wednesday nights see the hugely popular Touring Masters cars do battle. Friday nights see the new Porsche Carrera Cup GB Series events take place and our traditional Sunday night Open-Wheeler events are using the fantastic GP2 cars.

I've tried the Legends Cars mod. It is great except for one thing, the reverse gear does not work! At least, I can't get mine to work! When I put it in reverse, there is no response from the car, it just sits there while the engine revs up. Any one else have this problem? :confused:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back