F1 2012 Legend too difficult?

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)

Chris

Premium
Well, as no doubt 99% of you have the game, and will have tried out the "new" legendary difficulty.

I signed with Force India, and they're usually around the 6th-13th place in Qually and the Race. Buttt with legend AI, i qualified 18th, with a time of 1:29.4 around Melbourne. Not the best time, but it felt like i got as much out of the car as i possibly could.

Now, i dont consider myself to be a shabby driver, not the best, but not bad either. I just find Legend too difficult. Like, im struggling to hang onto the back of Torro Rosso's.

So, i tried out Professional, and it was wonderful! Qualified in 5th with Schumacher @ Monaco, 100% distance. and had the race of my life, so thrilling i could have gone for 100 laps instead of 78.

Anyway, just giving ya'll a heads up, that, if you're finding legend too hard, just put it to professional and it's a much more enjoyable experience.

Unless of course you're finding Legend just fine, then kudo's to you, because for me, its literally impossible.

I think legend is just fine. The only thing that i don't understand is how can i get the pole in melbourne (Williams car) and then i just cant keep up with the AI in the race.
I can easily qualify with 1:26:XX , better than the AI, and then when the race starts i'm always around 1:30:00 and they're always 1 second faster than me, which makes me lose my first position in a few laps.

Your setup is for qualy maybe?
You will get pole, but in the race, you will be slower. A simple example, in qualy you use DRS all the time, in race 1-2-3 times. So if you setup your car to be fast with open drs, when drs is closed your gears will be far from right ones for the race.
Because of the park-ferme, now you have to balance car setupsomewhere between race and qualy.
First laps you will be slower, because of the heavy car, and not using DRS

Your setup is for qualy maybe?
You will get pole, but in the race, you will be slower. A simple example, in qualy you use DRS all the time, in race 1-2-3 times. So if you setup your car to be fast with open drs, when drs is closed your gears will be far from right ones for the race.
Because of the park-ferme, now you have to balance car setupsomewhere between race and qualy.
First laps you will be slower, because of the heavy car, and not using DRS
Nick said it all:thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back