Legend AI Tweak - Finding A Middle Ground Between Legend and Pro

Just a heads up, you will NOT be able to compete online with this file modified, even though it has no bearing on online performance. You must backup and use original unmodded file for online play.

Hi folks, sorry I haven't been updating the mod over the past few days. I've been swamped with school and my TA duties.

It appears that CM has released an updated version of the Professional difficulty setting with the update of 09/10/2012. Looking at the track_difficulties table CM appears to have popped up the "Hard" difficulties by about 0.05 to 0.10. This should correspond to the easiest/blue column from my mod, so it's worth a shot to play unmodded - especially if you want to post online times as SMeadows indicated.

Hopefully I'll have some more free time later this week and I'll be updating the data values to reflect the new "harder" Pro settings from CM along with some database files.

• Deleted member 137812

As the mod isn't necessary anymore, i'd like to change one thing myself. The Pro AI needs to be as aggressive as in legend, how can i tweak that with RDE?

• Deleted member 137812

Guys tweak aggression in ai-driver > legend > 0,9 > 1,0

If u add another harder difficulty than the ones u already did (the red one being the most difficult) it would be amazing,
thx for the hard work
cheers!

I know I'm resurrecting an old thread, but I don't suppose anyone has the original spreadsheet that Christopher uploaded that they could send me, do they? I remember that I managed to tweak the spreadsheet to almost perfect difficulty levels for me so my game was so much more enjoyable, and I'd love to do the same for 2014 but I've deleted the spreadsheet! If anyone can help I'd be really grateful! Thanks!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 303 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.6%