1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Left handed tracks....

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Alex Kyriak, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Slightly off topic, but I find this strangely amusing and relevant to the BTB process.

Having made quite a few fantasy circuits, I have just now realised they all share one trait.... they are all anti-clockwise. I understand is relatively uncommon in the real world (Interlagos, Instanbul Park, etc, being some notable anti's).

I put this down to being left handed. I didn't design them that way consciously. .... Whenever I doodle a layout or sequence, it just alway ends ups going anticlockwise... Anyone else here left handed? Does this happen to you!?
  2. I don't think it matters realy.......you can make the track anyway you want???
    pink with blue spots

course I'm barkin mad...you know
  3. When I draw paths in Google Earth (usually following roads), they often end up being anti-clockwise even though I'm right handed.
  4. Interesting!!!:confused:

5. In the aiw dialogue, once you have appended the track and set the aiw lines up, click the next button down, 'Flip Direction' :)
  6. alot of australian tracks are anti clockwise
  7. I draw almost all my tracks as anti-clockwise, but that is just because I think I prefer the flow of a left-hand first corner as opposed to a right-hand (although I guess you could also have a track run anti-clockwise with an opening right hander)
  8. :redface: woops, I should read the opening post and not just the title before I reply :D