Left 4 Dead 2

No, it's because all kinds of pedos and scary people lurk on steam looking to steal your games and innocence.

Like this 'Fergo' guy added me, I've no idea who he is. He says things like "I want to play with your team fortress". :shivers:

• Bert Van Waes

lolz Mark. :D

The games is worth it though...:cute:

• Bert Van Waes

That sounds funny without even seeing a video :p

Trust me, it is. Like Richard describes it, it is a strange but very enjoyable feeling, being an infected. And the sounds place you right in their mind and body, you become one... :D

Versus rocks!

• Andrew Evans

same man... i think he's trying to get away from the wee legs thing....

My little brother plays the demo. Even though I don't play shooters, this game indeed looks excellent. I love how on The Parish you can bash zombies with a guitar... always hilarious to hear the twang when you bash a zombie's head in. :lol:

I also love how they include Johnathan Coulton's "Eat Your Brains" on the jukebox in that level. It's an awesome song... addictive too. :p

Rhys is 15. So his little brother is younger (or older in some parallel universe, but that's for another topic) than 15. Looking at evidence, Left 4 Dead 2 is rated for RP, which stands for 'Remedial Pisstards' or 'Really-old People'. I am reporting you at once.

1042343-l4d2_super.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 260 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 170 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 168 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.4%
  • < 5 years