Lee Morris signs to Ward F1

Press release, 5/8/11

Ward F1 is pleased to announce that Lee Morris has signed to the team. Lee has signed for the rest of the 2011 season with an option for 2012. Lee will be Ward F1’s lead driver & will drive car #22.

Ward F1 owner, Andrew Ward said “ I have been chasing Lee for some time & today I’m proud to say that Lee is now a member of the Ward F1 family! Lee will bring three seasons of WC experience to the team. In return Ward F1 will work day & night to help Lee win races in 2011 & accomplish his dream of winning the FSR World Championship in 2012”.

Lee Morris "I’m really happy to be joining Ward F1. I have been part of a few teams this year and in my FSR history I can honestly say this is the first time I have really felt like a team wanted me to be with them, things have not worked out this season with other teams for various reasons but Ward F1 is a new and enthusiastic venture who I hope I can help guide to the top of FSR, we already have a great foundation to build on for the future and I feel in the short time I have known the guys at Ward I have built a formidable bond with them, I would like to thank Andrew for the effort he went to, to get me into the team, its certainly been worth it for me and I hope I can finally settle down with a team and move up the order, I don’t enjoy moving teams so often so now lets hope this is my last move for quite some time".

Lee has already started his driving duties & is currently preparing with his race engineer Patrick Schillikowski for the German GP. Good luck Lee!!

www.wardf1.com

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years