Lee Morris Joins DHR GP

The DHR SimCraft team (Also Sponsored by Fanatec ) announces the signing of Lee Morris from Ash Racing on a long term contract for the rest of this year and through the whole 2011 season to show its ambitions in the World Championship for the Future.

Lee Morris Comments:
I'm really looking forward to my future at DHR SimCraft to sign a long term deal with such a team is fantastic for me. I have been at Ash Racing for 1 year and we had some great times especially Monaco 2009, but i think it’s time for me to move on, and DHR can offer me exactly what i need to fight for podiums, wins and the championship. I want to thank Ash Racing for my time there and wish them all the best for the future. Upon joining DHR i wish to thank the team for such a warm welcome and Damian for his belief in me and sheer desire to sign me, it really means allot to me as a driver to have a team manager who really wants to push me along to get the results I feel I deserve from the effort I put into my sim racing career, may my time at DHR be full of success to build on the promise and potential I have."

Team Leader Damian Dainhumain comments:
"I am delighted to bring Lee here to the team; I feel this is a very good thing for the future for our ambitions of challenging in the WC consistently for the future, I’ve been a fan of his supreme talents and potential for the whole year. With Lee here he has the tools, team and management he’s always needed to help him gain the best consistent results possible and respect from everyone he deserves as a driver, he’s shown this year he can be a very clean driver. We will help him improve his professional image and work hard to insure he can get the top 5 results he and the team is highly motivated to achieve in the world championship””

The team is looking to loan Ash a driver for the rest of the season to insure the WC grid does not suffer as a result.

Live Press Report from: http://www.dhrgp.com/

Yeah, Baby!
Extreamly good news!
Welcome Lee Morris to DHR. I´ve been a fan of you since I followed the FSR as a fan in 2009 before I decided to give driving a try so this is extreamly happy news to have you onboard!

Looking forward to learn from you :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back