F1 2010 Least Favourite Circuit

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Korea Yeongam is my least favourite, all the other tracks, I enjoy. I don't know what it is about Korea, I can't seem to drive it well at all. There is something about it that I can't put my finger on which I dislike, perhaps I can't find an acceptable setup that suits me or something.

Normally, I can do a TT of any track and land at around the top 300 within a few laps. There really is no point doing a TT here as my lap times are so bad.

I like Silverstone I didn't expect so many people to dislike it the first few corners are awesome once you find the line, as is S2. I used to dislike Korea too, the vast majority of the kerbs are really high so if you touch them your off, once you realize that you have to avoid them at all costs it's quite enjoyable and has a good rhythm after the two big stops. I used to hate Catalunya too, started enjoying it a lot more now I've had the practice.

Got to hate on Singapore (sorry) can't get a rhythm on it, all looks the same and has no fast corners.

singapore sucks, track is slippery and you can't get grip, curbs throw you off, you can easily forget where you are, and the one damn turn has a wall on the exit that's in shadow. Oh, and the AI was broken, i'd pull a 5 sec lead, they'd pit and suddenly they're right up on me and i didn't even pit yet

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back