F1 2010 Least Favourite Circuit

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Monoco is the best hahaha. Can't believe some people don't like it. Least fav... I would have to say.... Silverstone. I've played it too much in games like Forza over the years, even though I am good at that track, its easily the most bland, I don't think anyone can really argue too much with that. Silverstone is the most bland track there is in this game.

The absolute worst track is Hockenheim, simply for what is vis-a-vis what it was. Terrible.

Agreed, Hungaroring (much like the now mercifully defunct Magny-Cours) is a joke.

I live less than 200 metres from Albert Park so it's a relief that it's one of the tracks I do like ;)

Singapore and possibly Korea are my least liked tracks. For me Singapore does not flow at all, as soon as I start to accelerate I have to brake for yet another near 90 degree slow corner where if I have so much as the slightest contact with any of the kerbs and I spin out. I think only the last couple of corners I can touch without spinning. It is stupidly stupidly silly.

why do people hate valencia? at first it was annoying to learn but once you get the line down and braking points, it's fun. I hate silverstone though, especially in my little S1 sauber... understeering into those high speed turns, ugh...

Singapore and possibly Korea are my least liked tracks. For me Singapore does not flow at all, as soon as I start to accelerate I have to brake for yet another near 90 degree slow corner where if I have so much as the slightest contact with any of the kerbs and I spin out. I think only the last couple of corners I can touch without spinning. It is stupidly stupidly silly.

I like Korea but you nailed why I don't like Singapore. I have only raced it once so I am sure I will warm up to it after I get used to this track (maybe when I do the track guide?) but for now it is like Driving Miss Daisy or an Egg Race.

Monaco! Top of the list. No match for this. I don't know how the real life drivers like it so much and its rakes in so much in popularity. Man... i cant overtake anyone without getting a 10 sec. penalty or at least banging into someone.
Its like the position that you qualify is the position that you finish!

Then there would be Catalunya! The AI is so tough that i am no match for Di Grassi as well! My best time there is 1:28:xxx. Which is 2 sec. slower than the last person on track. And that too in Intermediate!

All in all.... i hate street races!

Monaco is liked so much because it's the ultimate challenge for F1 drivers. It requires superb driving skill, mental abilities and sheer guts to drive. Remember Senna's qualifying lap in 1988 or Kubica's last year? Simply amazing. That, and the scenery is very nice:)

The track I dislike most would have to be Korea, which I find to be boring in almost every possible way.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 130 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 67 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 137 13.9%