F1 2010 Least Favourite Circuit

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
i dont hate any track really they are all different and have a different challenge on each and therefore i like all of them

just my opinion though

I do have a most frustrating track though and that has to be Suzuka grrrrrr that really gets my goat lol

Silverstone: Fast but boring
Catalunya: Can never get a fast lap down; never have right combo between speed and downforce
Korea: Terrible track period.

Korea is great. Learn that track and you will love it. Once you get the 3 slow corners nailed on the breaking, the rest really flows. Great track online as everyone overshoots the 3 slow corners, drive smoothly past them every time :p

I like Monaco, i break a wing every 10 laps or so but that's because I push too hard.

On the other hand, I feel lost in the track of Malaysia, cannot find reference points for the big radius turns, and Spain is just impossible, the only way to be fast is to jump the chicane, but that is a 90% chance of spinning. I hate it hate it hate it!

No problems with Singapore, just break early enough, neither Korea.

As much as I struggle on Catalunya, the three tracks I hate the most is Silverstone(whole race weekend is a giant sleeping pill), Monza and Korea.

I can see why people dislike Monaco, but I like it. The challenge. Hate it when you lose concentration or push too hard and break a wing or spin.

Bahrain is okayish, since I always seem to perform really well there. But the track's not the most exciting one. Overall I'm not overly fond of the Tilke-tracks. He's waaaay to fond of the tightening corners.

Silverstone is my least favourite circuit as its just quite boring, but fast also. Dont like Bahrain too, certainly the new technical part they used for the 2010 season. 3rd on the list is Catalunya cause I'm still struggling on getting right amount of speed and so on. On the other hand: big preferance for all other circuits :D Spa as nr1 (as im Belgian haha), then Suzuka, then Abu Dhabi.

• vinny

Guys The singapore track is awesome but this game is really awful at times. In expert mode ( maximum difficulty) season with red bull as second driver. after an intense weekend of pratice and qualify I post a lap of 1:45:04. Fantastic lap that gives me pole. I go for the race and a complete disaster happens : I can drive 1:48 or 1:49 and I do 12 laps around those times. All the AI car drove around 1:46, 1:45. Where is the fuel ? And what kind of special tyres are they equipping ? I was fighting the entire time wiht the tyres !!! The game become really awful in these times. It is horrible when the pit last 16 seconds....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back