Leagues /championship races

So eventually we will get a dedi server at this point id like to here your thoughts on what you would like to see as full blown league racing , ie full season (where possible) and full race rules/structure (again where possible)

personally id like to do a wtcc championship

so lets hear the voices,opinions

Andi

Last edited:
hey guys,
this is my very frist post in this forum. As my parents taught me to be polite, i guess a brief introduction about myself might be appropriate.
My name is Jacob, but i call myself Jimmy Cliff ingame. I'm 30 years old, live in Cologne, Germany, and i'm up for simracing since GTR2. Some of you might have raced me already ingame as i practiced pretty frequently last days and weeks :).

Long story told short: i'm longing for those dedi servers to do some propper racing!
I'm basicaly down with everything, DTM92, '14, GT Master, WTCC and so on...

I'll share some thoughts another time as im a bit short on time for now.

hey guys,
this is my very frist post in this forum. As my parents taught me to be polite, i guess a brief introduction about myself might be appropriate.
My name is Jacob, but i call myself Jimmy Cliff ingame. I'm 30 years old, live in Cologne, Germany, and i'm up for simracing since GTR2. Some of you might have raced me already ingame as i practiced pretty frequently last days and weeks :).

Long story told short: i'm longing for those dedi servers to do some propper racing!
I'm basicaly down with everything, DTM92, '14, GT Master, WTCC and so on...

I'll share some thoughts another time as im a bit short on time for now.
Glad to see you're on board, Jimmy. It was great racing with you on the weekend. I see you're just as polite on the race track also :thumbsup:

Hey all,
Obviously dependent on what they actually allow us to do, I'd be keen to see a selected series for the championship, rather than switching each race, but allowing a choice of car. Something like GT2's maybe.
Other "wants":
Pitstops.
Superpole qualifying.
End of season endurance race.
2 race sessions per race meeting.
Teams for team championship, as well as drivers championship.
I'm sure there's more too.....but we will have to see what options are available.

Don't bash me too hard, please. But I assume that I am not eligible due to lack of Racedepartment.com premium membership. In addition, I don't recall seeing any car/track packs available through Steam. What is the avenue to acquire tracks and car? PayPal directly or something?

Don't bash me too hard, please. But I assume that I am not eligible due to lack of Racedepartment.com premium membership. In addition, I don't recall seeing any car/track packs available through Steam. What is the avenue to acquire tracks and car? PayPal directly or something?

You acquire cars and tracks through the in-game store (or online store). The Steam DLC area is for the experiences only right now.

In terms of the leagues/championships, I'd love to see some multi-class championships with team.

Most of the specifics of how each event runs would mostly come down to dedicated server options so at this point it's hard to really put anything out there other than a pure wishlist, but soon we should know for sure what we can and can't do.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back