League Suspension

Now, this does not pertain to RD in any way, but another sim racing site I am a member of. I kind of just want to vent/get some others opinions on this.

Last night in a race, to be specific rFBMW's @ Jarama, I had qualified 2nd. Off the line I had a great start. Overtook 1st but 3rd overtook me so I maintained 2nd. Going into T1, which is not blind and there is plenty of room, 7th position did not brake, dodged two cars ahead of him, jumped the curb over the grass, and careened directly into the side of my car mid corner. This threw me through the dirt and into a wall.

After this situation, I limped back onto the track now in 14th position. (last) The car was red in the front, left, right and rear. Almost un-drivable. I was able to make it back to 6th in only a few laps. My car was very unpredictable and I ended up losing a few positions, only to find myself trying to hold off the same guy who dive bombed me. At the time though, I did not know this was him.

For a few laps we diced, or as much as I could with my horribly damaged car. During this battle he caught the back end of my car and spun me around like a top. After the rest of the terrible race I ended up finishing 8th. Just terrible.

At the conclusion of the race, I waited for all the drivers to cross the line like normal procedure, than made a comment. The exact comment being "Hey Steward, (race steward) did you happen to see who the ******* was who dive bombed T1?". Now I know unsportsman like conduct is looked down upon, but come on. I asked a question and I was obviously just angry. Anyone would be.

Anyway, the point I am getting to is that I was then DQ'ed from the race, and today I found out I have been suspended for 1 month.

What is all of your take on this?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 222 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.6%
  • < 5 years