• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Leaderbord challenge @Nurburgring

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Kurt Vanhee, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Kurt Vanhee

Kurt Vanhee
    Premium

Ratings:
    +145
    Hi all, like the topic title says i am participating in this event.
    Why not score some free rVP points?
    Started and gradually made my way up:), however tonite i ran into some disappointment.
    Pb @the moment is 1.22.169, which is not good enough for a top100:( and some free points:p
    So why not push for a better time, which eventually happened:):):):):):):):):):):):)

Erm no, :mad: my better times were not registered:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:.
    1st time i thought i had some Gin and tonics too much:cautious: but beat my best time for a 2nd time but still no registration of a better time. Unfortunately no videos to be found in the media hub to prove this.

Some other people who experienced this?
    @Sector3 Studios, plz have a look @this matter.

2. Aaron Markham

Aaron Markham

Ratings:
    +36
    Sometimes there is a delay in updating your lap times on those leaderboard challenges. Log back in later & see if your better time is there.

3. Kurt Vanhee

Kurt Vanhee
    Premium

Ratings:
    +145
    Got the difference @the finishing line, around .185sec faster but time was not updated. Lap was valid otherwise its stated @finish line that it was an invalid lap.

Since yesterday no update on my best time but saw that i lost some places.
    Dunno maybe a bug or something that went wrong.