1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Michael Herrmann, Nov 11, 2009.

1. are the leaderboards not supossed to have only RealNames listed ?
    have a look at the top 12 times for SPA with the IFM's
  2. Aye, I noticed that last night.

On another note though:-
    Damn you Herrmannator, Meccy and I were so close to going 1:20 at Brands Hatch. :) In fact on the lap after I did the 1:21.094 I was .394 up on the first sector only to take a little too much kerb on the entry to Westfield and reduced the car to a toboggan and a pile of bits. :)

I have absolutely no clue where everyone is finding the sub 1:50s at Brno. We were on with Bram t'other night and he was carrying so much more speed into the corners and I couldn't see how it was possible. He did reveal he was on a higher downforce setting though, so I'll give that a try next time I'm on there.
  3. *ot* lol i was lapping like mad yesterday at Brands to get that 1.20.9 and for Brno try what Bram sayed full wings helps for high cornerspeed :)
  4. That's because RD is hosting public servers i believe and they must of accidentl'y put it on the timing server

Richard try running front and rear wing of 15
  5. ups did not notice that there was a non passworded server running thanks for the info Ben
  6. :ninja:
  7. Yeah that's what Bram was saying too. I'll give it a try next time I'm on there.