1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Leaderboards

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Michael Herrmann, Nov 11, 2009.

1. are the leaderboards not supossed to have only RealNames listed ?
    have a look at the top 12 times for SPA with the IFM's

2. Aye, I noticed that last night.

On another note though:-
    Damn you Herrmannator, Meccy and I were so close to going 1:20 at Brands Hatch. :) In fact on the lap after I did the 1:21.094 I was .394 up on the first sector only to take a little too much kerb on the entry to Westfield and reduced the car to a toboggan and a pile of bits. :)

I have absolutely no clue where everyone is finding the sub 1:50s at Brno. We were on with Bram t'other night and he was carrying so much more speed into the corners and I couldn't see how it was possible. He did reveal he was on a higher downforce setting though, so I'll give that a try next time I'm on there.

3. *ot* lol i was lapping like mad yesterday at Brands to get that 1.20.9 and for Brno try what Bram sayed full wings helps for high cornerspeed :)

4. That's because RD is hosting public servers i believe and they must of accidentl'y put it on the timing server

Richard try running front and rear wing of 15

5. ups did not notice that there was a non passworded server running thanks for the info Ben

6. :ninja:

7. Yeah that's what Bram was saying too. I'll give it a try next time I'm on there.