1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leaderboards have been wiped clean in TT

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Rupe Wilson, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

all the pc tt boards are clean time to try again guy and girls
  2. good
  3. Now's my chance to get into the top 100! :tongue:
  4. I took the chance to take a wr before the really fast get there lol ;)

Hopefully CM's new anti cheat will work well.
  5. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

1:16 round monza thats fast, ive got some work to do to get down to that
  6. 25th on spa :D, PC game.
  7. Crap, that's disgusting.
    Who cares about cheaters on first ranks, just don't delete my records, ffs.
    I did 1 track/week, sweat in the eyes, to get in the 20s, 30s & 50s.
    Now all those hours are just blown away.
    Once again, one word : disgusting.
  8. Hey Romain, perhaps it wont take as long this time.... hopefully!
  9. I must admit, that is quite bad of codemasters. I suppose they didnt think (or care) about the amount of hard work certain people put into hot lapping.
  10. I checked ps3 and there they are not reset. I'm glad when they reset all leaderboards, I stopped doing TT because of the stupid times. If some needed hours they are not blown away, because they helped you learn the track. Now you know them.
  11. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

They can also remove the " stupid " times and leave us earthlings on it...
  12. Thats not necassarily true. What if someone done a lap that was concidered near perfect consisting of skill and fluke, thats not going to be easy to replicate.

Thats like saying to Hulkenburg - "That pole lap around Interlagos is now invalid. But its ok because you can go back out and do it again".
  13. Since it happened once, motivation is not the same.
    Next track I have to learn is Monaco, so motivation is roughly needed ;)
    What if they reset again next month, see what I mean? I don't even remember most of my records.
    Well, if the reason for this is to clean the ladders... I hope those grip modders won't be able to post times again, unless this gets pointless...
    And sorry I can't get optimistic about that =)
  14. Scary, did they removed the possibility to post a time without default cfg? Cause this means they also removed the possibility to time trial without the damn ghost right ahead.
  15. The ghost is frigging annoying. To me its a no brainer that it should be 'optional'
  16. Yeah, but if someones time was not even in the top 10 (of valid laptimes) than it was not a near perfect lap.
  17. It could be perfect in terms of their own personal best effort. ie.. they are not going to beat their own personal best because they know they cant personally go any quicker.
  18. AGREE 1000% with Chris Rees. It should be optional. In some track i almost have to guess the breaking point because i'm not able to see it.
  19. That's why you want to be AHEAD of the ghost car. :D Seriously though, has it been determined that time trial times don't count if the ghost car has been removed?