Leaderboard as widget, no more selecting parameters

During a time attack i wanted to have a quick look at the leaderboard for my new pos. Everytime i had to reset the parameters: difficulty level, track, car etc.
What i did: i opened up my browser, went to the raceroom site, logged in with my credentials, opened up the leader board, choose the right parameters, and copied the link in the browser address bar. Then i went back into my game, made a new widget and gave it a name and pasted the copies link in the URL bar. I closed all vertical spaces so i have the maximum width for the widget. Horizontal its only half screen but its enough to have a quick look.
I made a couple of widgets so from now on i can really have and update "on the fly".

That's good idea. I have full width page tho. When I created new sheet I shut the other column and then created the widget. Then from settings proper height. I'm really liking this dashboard thingy in portal.

Hi Jebus, Can't really figure out how you manage to set the height set right without setting it up in the settings menu. As you i deleted all columns but even then it still sets the height initially to about 1/3 of my screen. I adjust within the settings menu so after all it also has the full screen modus.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back