AC Le Mans Historic Multiclass Group 5/Group 4 - Saturday 4th of March 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks for the invite, but I'll have to decline this one. I can't get around one corner in the 911 let alone a lap, so 105 minutes is out of the question. The 917 is a nice car, but not for me. Sorry guys! :(

Is there a possibility the whole race can be saved in your replayfolder? I set my replaysize to 1000 mb, but that's never enough in a 105 minute race. Any glitches people are familiar with to save the whole race?

Some important reminders gentlemen:
  1. Being an historic event, there are no tyre blankets, this means that the first corners will be tricky because the tyres are not in their operative temperature, this means less grip and potential loss of control: so please be careful in the first corners, the race is long and you'll definitely have a lot of opportunities to overtake during it.
  2. Advised apps for multiclass races: Real Time and Helicorsa. The first is essential to see when an upper class is approaching, being a lot of difference in speed, it may happen that when you see it coming in the mirror it's too late. The second is important in those side-by-side moments.
  3. IMPORTANT: This is an endurance race, so in cases of incidents, off-tracks, errors, etc., please, do not quit the race. In this kind of races there is a lot of time to perform a come and fight back (see Porsche win over Toyota at Le Mans 2016). Also, it's a professional attitude and, most important, a form of respect to the other drivers.
  4. Have fun.

and where did i get the real time app?
It's Kunos app, you already have it in the game:
upload_2017-3-4_19-23-40.png

I forgot to mention
  1. in case of jump start, there will be an immediate teleport to pit penalty.
  2. for the Group 4 drivers (911): when a 917K is lapping you, be predictable, keep your racing line and let the faster car to make the move.
  3. Join to Teamspeak for more fun.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back