AC Le Mans Historic Multiclass Group 5/Group 4 - Saturday 4th of March 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
As promised, here it is a Le Mans setup for the 911 Carrera.
With this gear ratios it's possible a respectable top speed at Mulsanne straight of 290 km/h, not bad for a beetle like this :)

Brilliant setup, thank you. Totally different car compared to default setup. I raced against AI and reached top speed of 293 from slipstream. People should really try this event, it's such a special moment, when 917K blasts past you :confused::D I might switch to 911 if there's a need for sign-ups balance.
p.s. would you share a set for 917K maybe? this way people can just hop in with no special practice/testing for creating setup. Might help with filling the grid a bit ;)

Brilliant setup, thank you. Totally different car compared to default setup. I raced against AI and reached top speed of 293 from slipstream. People should really try this event, it's such a special moment, when 917K blasts past you :confused::D I might switch to 911 if there's a need for sign-ups balance.
p.s. would you share a set for 917K maybe? this way people can just hop in with no special practice/testing for creating setup. Might help with filling the grid a bit ;)
Thanks Gasper that you offer volunteer for the 911 class, if there won't another bunch of 911 I'll eventually switch too.
Yes, when the 917K sweeps near to you is quite a thrill with that sound :inlove:

I don't have 1 at the moment, and don't really want it. I'll skip this race then unless someone manages to convince me

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back