1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc Le Mans 24H : alternative cameras 1.3

cameras_4 set

1. Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed
    Livery Designer Premium Member

Sunny Sky Speed submitted a new resource:

Le Mans 24H : ai_hints file + alternative camera set - AI behaviour modded and Sky Speed View camera set

Read more about this resource...

2. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Changed resource to Misc.

3. Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed

Was doubting if I uploaded into the appropriate thread....guess not :unsure:

4. Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed

5. Hello, im interested to know how you created the ai_hints.ini file. Especially what each number for start,end and value corresponds to and how to set it for a particular corner. any help would be much appreciated. thanks

6. Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed

Hey man. All is explained in the support section of my otter ai_hints resource of the Nordschleife Flugplatz and Hohenrain.

7. Bert Austen

Bert Austen
    Pedal tho the metal Men Premium Member

with the replay,s are nothing wrong , i mean a bite more camera options, normal there are 4 different camera options in the replay,s of most of the circuits. The only thing what not correct works is the timing

8. Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed

I didn't create the circuit. Camera sets come with the creation of the track, by the author. He only included 1 set, with mine as extra set created by me.

9. Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed updated Le Mans 24H : ai_hints file + alternative camera set with a new update entry:

Optimized Camera setup and ai_hints data for the latest Le Mans 24H circuits

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. hello these TV cameras for the le mans Tiago Lima circuit? sorry for my bad english

11. Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed

Yes indeed ;)

12. Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed