Le Mans 24 Hours this Weekend - Excited?

I envy all people who have the time to dedicate 24h for watching motorsports on a single weekend...:notworthy:
Don't even have the time to practise 2 hours for a club race currently:cry:
soo
Nope, no chance for me..!

Very. Really hope Toyota nails it this time, and that Ford doesn't manage to sandbag their way to victory. Still, no matter what happens we're in for a great show no doubt.

I voted yes as that's what I'd like to do and I will try.
But I'm a husband and father and the reality is that I'll probably end up watching most of it once I've managed to download it from somewhere.
I don't have a TV subscription and the motorsport shown on TV here in Malaysia is poor at best...
But I'll do my utmost to watch as much live as I can.

I have a work trip that will take me away from Sunday morning to the end of the race, but I will be able to watch the race till the end of work on Sat 19/20 CEST to probably 4/5 AM then I have to take a plane. I will follow as much as I can as always

179 drivers? Shouldn't is be 180? Or is there a 2-driver team I don't know about, or a driver pulling double duty.

But yes, I'm stoked. Favorite weekend of the entire year. I'll be watching as much as I can and also running some shortened multi-class races on rF2.

Just watched the LeMans documentary on amazon. I've never been this ready!

For anyone interested: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B071W7PTF8

That's awesome, I saw the trailer a few weeks back but didn't realise it was an Amazon series.

Link on Amazon.co.uk for those that will be interested :)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mans-Racing-Everything-Season/dp/B071NRXCG7

Really looking forward to this years race, I think it will be an almighty battle at the front. Toyota have the quicker car, but Porsche for obvious reasons concentrate on this race more than others. I have been to Le Mans races where the quicker car has lost through strategy so Toyota will have to watch out for Porsche catching them in the pits over the course of 24 hours.

LMP2 is a massive entry once again. There are five or six cars that could take the win, would be cool for the Rebellion team to do it with their all star lineup but we'll see.

In GTE I can see it being a Ford benefit again, although the BoP that they were handed recently appears to have slowed them down I can see the politics in that class starting already. Hoping for an Aston on the podium (maybe a win in GTE-AM as the car is more competitive in that class).

The only thing I miss seeing on the TV/App is the drivers parade on Friday. An amazing experience and something that I love to watch. Eurosport/Motors TV showed it for a few years but not now.

In general though, my favourite race during the year and one I look forward to and watch almost all of on the app through the TV. It's one of the few sporting events that I would love to be transmitted in 4k but I doubt my Guernsey broadband could cope! :laugh:

I'm looking forward to the race this year.
Between Fox Sports 1 and Fox Sports 2, there will be coverage for all but a few hours of the race. I will DVR it and then I'll be able to fast forward through the endless ads.:poop:
I'm hoping the Corvettes can pull off a class win this year. I'm normally a Ford fan, but the "liberties" that Ford and the sanctioning body took last year left a sour taste in my mouth, so Corvette it is. I hope it's a safe race without too much rain!

I'm in the U.S so i need to find some where that it will be televised for the full race.
If you have a cable package that includes FS1...

· June 17 – FS1 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM
· June 17 – FS2 1:00 PM to 1:00 AM (June 18)
· June 17 – FS1 1:00 AM to 9:30 AM (June 18)
· The entire race is streamed live on FOX Sports GO

Free practice now on Eurosport.
Europlayer broadcasts 24H live with multi and pit cam....no summer pass though, just the day pass for €5 or the year pass for €30. Available on all platforms. No commercials...I think.

EDIT : just purchased the year pass :D

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back