Le Mans 24 Hours this Weekend - Excited?

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Le Mans.jpg

This weekend is the best race of the year, the 85th running of the Le Mans 24 Hours!

As usual we will be running a full 24 hour coverage of the greatest race on earth as 60 cars and 179 drivers take to the Circuit de la Sarthe for the most spectacular of racing events anywhere in the world.

Stay tuned to RaceDepartment over the next day or two for details on how you can watch the big event via our live stream. It's going to be awesome!

Here in my country they don't broadcast the race, not even a slight part. FOX 3 broadcasted the first race of the WEC season and I got hyped, but I guess this will be another year of searching for awful streamings with little to no camera variety. At least I know where to get the minute to minute action reports ;)

• Deleted member 130869

Hoping to get at least 18 hours of broadcast here. Will try to watch and cheer for Kobayashi, Lotterer, Vergne, Senna, Barrichello, and Kanaan with his buddies in the Ford GT.

Depends, today I hear whether or not I passed my exams. If I don't pass them, I'm going to have to study really, really hard for the redo on monday

Here in my country they don't broadcast the race, not even a slight part. FOX 3 broadcasted the first race of the WEC season and I got hyped, but I guess this will be another year of searching for awful streamings with little to no camera variety. At least I know where to get the minute to minute action reports ;)

I'm in the U.S so i need to find some where that it will be televised for the full race.

Also, will there be a stream again this year? The chat was entertaining.

Fear not! We will be streaming the whole thing live :) Chat, comments and reports too.. we got you covered ;)

Very excited. Le Mans is the number one motorsports event to me. I will have the broadcast on during the whole session, but not sure if I will stay awake through it all.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back