• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Tracks Le Mans 1990 textures

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Modding Discussions' started by ltcars, Oct 27, 2017.

1. ltcars

ltcars

Ratings:
    +320
    Hello there, I want to edit the textures of the already existing Le Mans track to the textures of 1989/90.
    I have already some reference pictures but can you give me more? I mostly want pictures of the ads back then. Sadly, the onboard videos of the cars racing there are rather low tech, anyone got a good one?
    Help is appreciated too:)

These are the pics I got 13200627903_a5748bf505_b.jpg 170744758.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. ltcars

ltcars

Ratings:
    +320
    Does anyone care if I can't replicate the exact positions of the billboards and just randomly place them on the track?

3. The Dank Knight

The Dank Knight
    Alan Johnston Premium

Ratings:
    +1
    Well for the sake of keeping this thread alive, I don't care if they're randomly placed or not. I'm just glad this project exists. Sure it would be nice to have exact positions, but I think what's important for a project like this is that you capture the atmosphere of the 90s le mans through the ads from the era.

• Like Like x 1