1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Le Mans '09

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by Rick van Overbeek, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Is there somewhere on the world wide web, a downloadable version of the new Le Mans track? Or is there only the old one? I couldn't find the new one though..
  2. There was a more recent version uploaded to NoGrip once, but it was taken down because of the author converting it without permission from the original creators.

There might be a glimmer of hope yet, because VLM is in the progress of constructing a more recent Le Mans for rFactor. Ya never know, they could bring it to Evo as well... but for now, I'm afraid we're stuck with the 77/79 versions. :)
  3. ive got all three le mans tracks, 1977,1979 and the most recent 2007, i think, but it is on nogrip. go to search in race07 tracks and look for 24 du heures or sumthing like that. But i personally prefer the 1979 track:woop:
  4. Ariff, the 2007 was removed as Rhys said above.
    Which is a shame since it's a good track. Well made with decent graphics, unlike most of them.
  5. :tits::tits::tits::tits:

oh man........... such a shame!!
    the graphics were very super...:drool:

one thing..?

should i still be racing it in respects for it being removed.?
  6. That's your own decision to make Ariff. :)
  7. But I love it too much! Its a brilliant track. So therefore, I will continue my min GT Pro Le Mans Racing at 01:00(Race07 time):can::bang:
  8. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

I think the point is that RD won't be hosting a race on it because of it's origins.

If however you want to drive it, that's your lookout.
  9. origins? And Roger That Stuart!:laugh2:
  10. thanks
  11. Can anyone who has downloaded the 2007 version please send it to me via e-mail, skype or whatever? I understand there are some "legal" issues but i really love this track in its modern layout and i need it only for some private offline races. So if anyone wants to help a fellow simracer in need, please do contact me on skype or icq - my "nick" is the same as here. Thanks in advance to anyone who bothers to look me up!
  12. Me too, please!