Le Grand Circuit 1967

Tracks Le Grand Circuit 1967 v0.50b

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks my friend, that will keep me busy for a while...:)
:) Thank you for your work, i´m happy to help a little bit with some infos.
No need to hurry. ;) It will be great boost for immersion, when the track is equipped with the historical correct advertise banners. The already changed ones really look great.:thumbsup: I think the biggest problem will be this Esso Ultron Oil figure.

Next I`m going to look for the pit boxes signs(Like: xx Porsche)

Last edited:
Shell building almost done, just need to figure out what goes on the "Lovelace" banner.:O_o:
Screenshot_ks_ferrari_330_p4_le_grand_circuit_1967_23_9_117_20_36_27.jpg

It's slowly starting to take shape. Couple of days and I'll try to upload something.

I would like to see if you could change the colour of the BP adverts to black; I think they have used a black logo in these days? Are there any Gulf logos around, too? I think also the Castrol logo should be the old one from the seventies.

Yeah, I have to change a lot still. They are mostly placeholders so I can ID them on the track.
Once I know which ones are the most visible and where they are placed I replace them. There's a lot of billboards that use a different logo IRL then in the game if I would just replace them with their converted names. No use in making a nice billboard if I'm going to replace it next week. Also no use in going mad on things you won't see anyway for the moment. The banners are a lot easier to do but I really want to sort of finish the billboards first. Oh and what is Kepler? It's written on the white roof of the grandstand, so pretty prominent but can't find anything on it.

First: The pit signs - They made them very simple. Above the respective box it shows the car brand and the number of the car in circle. The background colour follows the old colur codes of the car paintings, the team´s country defines the colour.
French: blue
British: green
Italy: red
Spain: yellow
Germany, Austria, Japan, USA: white
For example: Yellow, Ferrari; 12 would be a Ferrari from a spanish team(like scuderia montijuich) Nr. 12
We just need the 67 starters list.

http://www.racingsportscars.com/covers/_Le_Mans-1967-04-09e.jpg
http://www.racingsportscars.com/results/Le_Mans-1967-06-11.html

Last edited:
Ok, only need "Merian"and "Noddack". The billboards on top of the left side pitlane, in the beginning. When these are done I'll upload the first billboards. Oh and does anybody know
what sort of brand "Banga" is? Tried to find info but nothing, it's on one of the big billboards in front when leaving the pitlane. In between "Castrol" and "nutsy".

Nice, but at high speed when you make an accident, the car goes airborne and I don't mean like a jump. More like an airplane, 5 or 6 storey building height... One spot where you can replicate the problem would be where you go right onto the Mulsanne straight.
you perhaps look at that?

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.6%