lazy pitcrew

Hello Gentlemen...I ve a big problem.I ve Race07 with most of the available expandion packs and a wbb install.When i stop in the pits for tirechange etc. I can see in the pitstop window that all tires should ve been changed.
Front and rear are on 100% again.But the xd-tool shows that the rear tires are still old.
And they are old..Any ideas?

Enjoy life .... race fast
Andi

And they are old..Any ideas?
Sorry, really not. If the rear tyres have a green backround in the pitmenu they should be changed. I never watch XD but if the game show 100% why should show XD anything else. Also i cant say i had anytime bad tyres if they are show 100%.
Maybe, really maybe try to start with another expansion. I start my game always with GTR Evolution, till now nothing didn´t work at pit. Other thing is if you use manually or auto pit ? Auto pit gives sometimes problems but i use all the time manually which is also faster.
So sorry, but can´t really help - sounds strange.

It is possible that with the new steam update something changed that the maker of XD didn't notice? You say that the tires are still old when XD shows them old and the game shows them new, how do you know this?

i found out the problem....

its me
i am a stupid noob

in race07series u can change all four tires seperatly ... not only front- and/or reartires like in gtr2
so i need to mark 4 tires to change and not only the top 2 .. front left and front right

haha
sry

cya
enjoy life ... race fast
andi

p.s.
next time i cry for help tell me to have a proper look at the screen first... :redface:
thx

i found out the problem....

its me
i am a stupid noob

in race07series u can change all four tires seperatly ... not only front- and/or reartires like in gtr2
so i need to mark 4 tires to change and not only the top 2 .. front left and front right

haha
sry

cya
enjoy life ... race fast
andi

p.s.
next time i cry for help tell me to have a proper look at the screen first... :redface:
thx

You really realized that after a thousand of Mini races ? That's brutal Andi^^

by the way ...
i am admin of a server with a servertool running.
that means we have a banlist ( people cant join anymore) and are able to kick and ban in game race without voting
also trackrecord of actuall track will be shown in chatwindow.
the name is Gamers-Crib Mini Server and in the middleeuropean eveningtime u can find me there .. pretty often...
everybody welcome to have some fun

enjoy life ... race fast
andi

See what you mean got kicked without doing anything...

by the way ...
that means we have a banlist ( people cant join anymore) and are able to kick and ban in game race without voting
the name is Gamers-Crib Mini Server and in the middleeuropean eveningtime u can find me there .. pretty often...

enjoy life ... race fast
andi

by the way ...

enjoy life ... race fast
andi

I'm sure we've had a few good battles in your room before Andi, it is a very good public room and you do a good job of keeping on top of all the Tw*ts in publics rooms!

Keep up the good work!

Hi Andi,

It seems to have been the transition from track because later that evening I managed to join in Bruno. The problem was when I tired to join in Monza.

I will certainly join this Friday evening on Gamers-Crib server for a couple of races because there doesn't seem to be any EU Mini race this week (maybe stopped or somenting else going on).

it seems like when the server is full u are still able to join but get kicked then, with a wrong message.... kicked cause steamprofilename is empty ... or something like that ( it is because the servertool was actually built for gtr2 .. so its not perfect workin.... but i am sure [GC]Dentproof will have a look from time to time ..... last update was in April....zzz)
ps.. trackrecordlist should be deleted 2 .. too many wrong trackrecords.( because of goin to next event to early)..

server info ...
http://85.214.37.59:8081/status/GamersCribMINIServer

enjoy life ... race fast
andi

cya friday

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back