• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Launch control & Las Vegas bumps

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Luckyluke76, May 6, 2015.

1. Luckyluke76

Luckyluke76

Ratings:
    +5
    Hi all, i have 2 questions :

1) How can i reduce the slip of my Formula 3 car at the start of the race ?
    For this class of vehicles it seems it's not possible to use the launch control; it's true ? In this case there is another way to solve the problem ?

2) I'd like to reduce the bumps of the Las Vegas track made by the guys of IDT Racing Simulations (on some parts of the track the vehicle it's undrivable). I have tried to modify some parameters of the TDF file but without success; any suggestion ?

Thanks
    Luca.

2. Luckyluke76

Luckyluke76

Ratings:
    +5

3. Luckyluke76

Luckyluke76

Ratings:
    +5
    Hey there, no one can help me ?

Luca.

4. Wedsley Dias

Wedsley Dias

Ratings:
    +98
    Hi Luca, to the first question if you have a clutch, use it, if not, be cautious with the throttle, it is worth remembering that the practice helps. BTW, no car has launch control.
    To the second question I can say nothing.

Cheers

5. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium

Ratings:
    +5,703
    For the bumps I suppose them added some fake bumps with the .tdf. You should check the bumpAmp in It and reduce to .... Hmmm , try 0,006 perhaps, dont really know.
    But you Need to know the material name of these bumps to find the right line.