1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Latest addition to the family

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rhys Gardiner, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Apologies for the bad picture quality, but it's the best I could get.

My home has a new arrival, which came in the door this afternoon... my life has changed, and I'm overjoyed!

[​IMG]

You have no idea how long I've been pining for one of these. I'm so happy that I wanted to share it with you guys... I've had to re-learn some tracks, and the extra rotation needs some getting used to, but I'm loving it already! I've found that I can hold my line in corners better and brake more effectively, and consistency hopefully comes with the speed I've gained so far... :veryhappy:

See yaz out on the track. :D

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Wow a new monitor!!!!! :)

Kidding: grats on the purchase Rhys!!

3. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin
    Premium Member

Nice 1 Rhys, you do know that the knobs you turn to fix the wheel and the shifter unit in place, push down and turn and they stay out of the way.

4. Rhys it has a awsome leather smell right out of the box, eh ?

gratz on your new weel

5. and he has the H shifter on the right side :D

welcome to the G25 club Rhys

6. fixed it for you Nigel :)

7. Wow; And you have the same drawer as me. on the left! Ikea?

8. Your life has changed?! Imagine me later today when I get my first ever wheel?!

9. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Very nice Rhys, you should have many years of enjoyment from it. They are very well built and last well.

10. No idea... I got it for Christmas. :tongue:

11. You lucky lucky man!!

I still dream..............................................................yep still dreaming.