AC [LATE] Year End Mad Dash @ Spa - Monday, December 29th

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I won't be able to make this. just recently installed an R9 290x and having a bit of trouble getting it stable, so an online race is not the best place to be testing. Will be back for the next one - thanks

Very fun indeed. I love it.
I had 2 crashes, that I think were avoidable, as we supose to give room for each other and not dive like crazy.
Anyway.
I tested the Pagani to see how it stands against the LaFerrari...with 3 laps and 50 liters, track grip at 96%, I was doing 2:25s.
Ive saw Ryan doing 2.34s...and I think he was on wrong tires!
So I think a match between LaFerrari x Pagani Huayra can be a big hit!! ;)

Matheus Machado

Talking Door Racing
Very fun indeed. I love it.
I had 2 crashes, that I think were avoidable, as we supose to give room for each other and not dive like crazy.
Anyway.
I tested the Pagani to see how it stands against the LaFerrari...with 3 laps and 50 liters, track grip at 96%, I was doing 2:25s.
Ive saw Ryan doing 2.34s...and I think he was on wrong tires!
So I think a match between LaFerrari x Pagani Huayra can be a big hit!! ;)
For sure, in a public server I saw the Huayra doing 2:22s so it is even faster sometimes. It really depends on driving style.

Good fun indeed, thx for this event. Got p1 in qualy (on the very last attempt) and p2 in race.
Had a contact in eau rouge as Fred had to park -due to some mistake, but beside this he had done well driving- his car up the hill, so I could not see him in time. Which explains the 16s gap (25s after the inicdent) to the p1 driver Iltatrix. But Iltarix was a bit quicker anyway, especially at the first laps and in the end laps he just controlled his gap I guess ;).
maddash_result.jpg

It was fun guys. Next time I think I will pick a car that is just a little more competitive. The Lotus GTE is a pig. I guess I should have driven it before I picked it, (I was at work). Did not have enough speed to compete with the RUF or the F40, and it was pretty limited as far as setup. So, I pretty much ran the race alone and moved out of the way of the LaFerrari and Pagani Huayra when they blew by. Look forward to running with you guys again, without being the variable.LOL.

how did you guys put the real name in there? I use a nickname because I venture into public server.

I mean I like to use a nickname when racing on public server, while using a realtime with RD

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 88 18.9%
  • €151-500

Votes: 123 26.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 80 17.2%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 9.0%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 46 9.9%
  • €3001-5000