1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Late night racers.....

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Abdul Al-Amry, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

I am one of them. Mostly start racing from midnight onwards. I could end up switching the pc off at 4am. I have adjusted my racing around my responsibilities. And thats the best time. Now i'll stop talking about me and suggest something.

With enough interest could we run a league/races, sprints or endurance during this time. Am I the only one that can only race during the hours most of you snore?

Raise your hand if you are interested.

:rockon:

2. Why dont u just follow the US events:)? All of them are late nights for you (~midnight and after)

3. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

I sometimes am daft. Should have tried this aint it lol.

Thanks Eric. Already seen the WTCC Extreme on Friday. I'll gate crash and have some of that.

4. Abdul: As you'll have seen I'm a post 11pm BST racer.

5. maybe you can post anything in the RD OPEN server

6. I've had a couple of good races with the US guys, they're pretty damn quick & evenly matched so with a decent sized grid you get some amazing racing.

7. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

I'll be joining the servers tonight. Willie, till what time do you stay online? I end up looking for unknown servers and praying to stay on the track with 4 tyres come first corner from the starts.