Last Physical PC Game Disc You've bought?

I was trolling through Dealzon and it got me thinking about the last time I've actually gotten a disc for a game and installed it.

For me, it was Driver: San Francisco that I bought in 2014, I believe. I installed from the disc, but once activated with uPlay, I didn't need to keep the disc in at least.
Ironically, this summer when I bought my new PC and installed uPlay, it let me download Driver with no disc needed. That was pretty cool.

(My GTR2 Disc is still near my PC for when I want to play that.)

theme hospital possibly.

I bought it off ebay around 7 or 8 months ago to give me something different to do but I dont think have actually played it yet lol.

Interestingly though I also bought windows 98 on CD with the bootable floppy about a year ago for 20p. yes 20 whole British pennies

• Deleted member 130869

SBK 2011 and Stoked, in 2013. Stoked only works on older PhysX drivers, so I can't play it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bwoah, probably GTA bundle (III, Vice City, San Andreas) a couple of years ago, when they sold it for a few €s in Media Markt.

Pro Cycling Manager 2015. The shop did a mistake, putting one on the shelf for with a 60% rebate, well, I took it, explained the situation, that it was a newly released game, and it looked weird.
The answer was: "Oh, seems like we've made a mistake then. Your gain, our loss, we'll have to fix that. But you'll get it for the price on the cover of course" :)

Back in 2010 it was Race On and GTR Evolution and in 2011 i bought rFactor. Both times i bought from the computer department at London Drugs. rFactor was a bargain, cost me $4.99 cdn so i bought the last two copies they had and gave one to a friend.

NBA 2K15.
Wow, a long time ago.

I really like buying the physical copies. It gives you something physical to attribute good memories to :) I still get that feeling when I look at my 4-disc install of Battlefield 2. :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back