• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Skins Larbre Competition "HUMAN" Art Car 08/06/2017

Corvetter C7R

1. Bozz.gee

Bozz.gee

Ratings:
    +338
    Bozz.gee submitted a new resource:

Larbre Competition "HUMAN" Art Car - Corvetter C7R

Read more about this resource...

• Love Love x 2
  2. Bozz.gee

Bozz.gee

Ratings:
    +338
  3. electriC82

electriC82

Ratings:
    +4
    still error with updated skin

4. Bozz.gee

Bozz.gee

Ratings:
    +338
    oh no! same error? :confused:

5. Bozz.gee

Bozz.gee

Ratings:
    +338
  6. Joseph Maxx

Joseph Maxx

Ratings:
    +224
    I just downloaded the skin and the unsupported quotaion marks are still in the skin name in the ui_skin.json file.

7. Bozz.gee

Bozz.gee

Ratings:
    +338
  8. JusTiCe-8

JusTiCe-8

Ratings:
    +25
    @Bozz.gee and any other "skinners" and modders reading this:

a good protocol to follow to be sure your release will not be flawed by silly/avoidable mistakes.

- backup the actual running content (or simply remove it from AC/any game directory if you're confident in yourself)
    - install the stuff (the archive you plan to upload, not your files) EXACTLY as you told users to do so, in the exact same place you tell,
    - test

This way, you'll see invalid content, missing file(s), incorrect settings, and so on, so the people downloading you're creation will be happier, you'll waste less time uploading two, three, or more times countless updates.