1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Laptimes in career mode

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Osvaldas, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Hi, everyone! People in this forum likes to talk about achieved times, but they usually talk about time trial and what amazing times they achieve there. It is interesting to read it, but achieve good times in tt is not so hard, thus you never talk about your times in carreer mode, in which it's harder to master a good laptime. For example, what are your best times in carreer mode, qualifying, Bahrain GP. And tell me, what assists you are using to achieve it.
  2. Oli Peacock

Oli Peacock
    Sim Racer

1:55.027 tc
  3. ... a 1:50.xxx is possible with a better setup (pb: 1:51.2xx)

i don't like tt ;)
  4. Is it with tyre sim? Because without tyre sim it is easy.
  5. "all sims on" = tyre + fuel sim ON ;)
  6. 5:55 With TC on Bahrain
  7. You leave the pit limiter on? :p
  8. Oli Peacock

Oli Peacock
    Sim Racer

i caught you out though mate, u have got the pirelli tyre mod, which gives u extra grip
  9. I dont think you can play online with grip mods.
  10. Oli Peacock

Oli Peacock
    Sim Racer

ehhh??? i said nothing about online ;)
  11. No .... just optical without extra grip ;)
  12. I know but I thought The Rocks comment mentioned it being an online time - sorry I was mistaken.

13. Oli Peacock

Oli Peacock
    Sim Racer

14. yes .... suuuure :tongue:. believe it or not ^^
  15. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

maybe the parade lap?

16. [​IMG]

Let's go racing! :D
  17. What difference would pit limiter make? That only comes into effect when you go into the pits! Which would be a crappy lap time to quote. lol.
    5.55 secs, doesnt ring true to me, or 5 mins 55 secs seems a bit slow!

I got 1.48.xxx at Spa qualy
  18. Or maybe he has a pre-release of F1 2011 and was behind the safety car ;)
  19. Ive got information on lap times, race times, average speed and postions from my whole of season1 with Lotus in Career. I am now doing it with McLaren in season 2 to compare. Anyone know how to make pdf files so i can share the info with you guys?
  20. You could try Google Docs

Create and share your work online with Google Docs
    • Upload your files from your desktop: It's easy to get started and it's free!
    • Access anywhere: Edit and view your docs from any computer or smart phone.
    • Share your work: Real-time collaboration means work gets done more quickly.