Lap times

i have to ask the question? How is it that some people can be sooo much faster than everyone else? Bathurst for example. 2.01 in a GT2 car. How??

I'd love to see in the leaderboards if it's possible to show things like.
Controller and custom setups. Just so we know it's a level playing field.

@Keith. That is a sweet lap, with the R8 GT3, I am in the low 2.04's but one thing I noticed is your top speed is like 30km/h faster down the back straight. You touch 290, where If I get lucky I hit 260. This is quite intresting for me.

Don't worry Gents I am always 3 seconds off the pace. And I think I just found out why. I will test my speed.

@Sean Lander I hear you man. I do find it makes hot lapping lots of fun to try and get closer to those crazy fast times. I normally start a new track and hot lap it, and generally get last place time on my first lap. I try not to leave the session until i'm at least mid pack in lap times. On a few rare tracks i've gotten in the top 25% or so by just practicing like crazy.

The way i see it, there are folks that have been sim racing for years or since they could walk, yet I just have gotten really into it 6 months or so ago. I just keep practicing and try to enjoy the races anyway. If i'm mid pack and clean, i'm a happy camper.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 349 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%