Lap-times in the Lotus Cortina

I am currently working on a comparison of options to simulate the 2005 FIA Historic Championship i.e. GT Legends, Historic GT and Touring Car mod (for rF) and the recent PLGTL mod (for GTL).

I have the actual lap-times at several tracks. I have the AI lap-times at the same tracks for each option. I have my personal lap-times at the same tracks driving each option.

What I don't have as a mainly off-line racer is a clear idea of how quick I am. I can race against the GTL AI at 100%, giving me the idea I'm not too slow. But the HistorX and PLGTL AI leave me for dead at 100%, leaving me thinking I'm way off the pace.

It would be very helpful if you had any data on the spread of qualifying or fastest race lap times for your league driving the GTL Lotus Cortina at one or more of the following GTL tracks

Zolder
Hockenheim GP circuit
Dijon GP circuit

This would help me to judge just how slow I really am, so that I can make a fairer evaluation of the three options.

Thanks for the invite Tim but I prefer the flexibility of off-line racing. I haven't finished my comparison but early indications are GTL is best for average racers like me, the PLGTL mod best for the quick racers. If you ever race the Historx Cortina or Elan on GTL circuits I'd love to see the times. I'm so far off the real times I doubt even quick drivers could match them.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back