• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Lap times in general

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Chris Marshall, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Chris Marshall

Chris Marshall

Ratings:
    +3
    Ok before the trolls start shouting try harder, push harder, faggot ect ect. I would like to ask if anyone notices a massive difference in lap times with respect to controllers. In fact using a wheel (logitech g27 ), i would presume would give you a advantage over someone using a keyboard. And still looking at the persons youtube vid of his race it seems hard to believe its a keyboard and with all the assists off.
    I have only had the game a few weeks but put in a good couple of hours most nights, i have full damage, no corner arrows as they miss lead you and trying to get to grips with medium traction control. I have gone to ignore the posts ‘’I can do a 1.20sec with the cat sat on my lap eating a Kebab’’.
    Or is it the there is a massive difference of game play between the consoles and PC, im not a pro but im no WEBBER (crashes into anything and everything ).
    Any thoughts, :confused: