F1 2018 (Part Two)

F1 2018 (Part Two) V1.53

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello! I would like to ask that this mod only works with the original 2017 game? Because if you copy the file to extract resources when I start the game you just a black screen comes on. What could be the problem? Thanks for the reply!
Can you describe that how to start?

Well I mean I don't know if it would work with a pirate copy. I have an orignal copy, so i'd be unable to test it etc...

Basically you download both parts and extract them to the desktop, then the resource file you end up with, you just copy and paste it to the MM_data.

I will provide a much clearer guide later today for everyone.

Hello! It still does not start the game! I wiped re-installed but nothing changes. Unfortunately :(. Just give it a black background!

Nice work Louka81 as for a pirate copy of the game ofc its not going to work.I have the orignal game and it works fine never had a problem with any mod.If ppl have a pirate copy they might aswell walk away from here BUY THE GAME

Nice work Louka81 as for a pirate copy of the game ofc its not going to work.I have the orignal game and it works fine never had a problem with any mod.If ppl have a pirate copy they might aswell walk away from here BUY THE GAME

Cheers Scoots, Still a long way to go but it's getting there :thumbsup:

Keep getting this
Screenshot_482.png

[QUOTE = "MaximusSRB, post: 2855803, członek: 304233"] Otrzymuj to [ATTACH = pełne] 276437 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]
ja game folder u must Delate Folder with have same name like is in error i mean"2018-11-01_201600" and any silgel folder with name like this (sometimes u must doing this few times on a row :)

Hi. There's a huge bug regarding the "Promotion" at the end of the year. It does not work, all the championship seems to be freezed so you cannot "develope" your team but you have to compete again and again and again to the same league. I tried everything to modify my Savegame file, but it seems impossible to adjust.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 299 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 425 39.5%