F1 2018 (Part One)

F1 2018 (Part One) V1.53

Login or Register an account to download this content
Just wait a moment I have to transfer the lines of code manually so it'll be another 15 mins, plus in the mean time I broke the graphic layer so don't things will be sorted shortly :thumbsup:

Hello Sir
I perfectly Install this mode step by Step... but my Game is not starting.... only Black screen i showed.. please help me For this....

Hello Dhruvit,

I know the problem and i'm in the process of making a version of my mod for those who like to play games in offline mode or don't like having patches or updates forced upon them.

Would you be willing to spend some time help me perhaps?

Hello Dhruvit,

I know the problem and i'm in the process of making a version of my mod for those who like to play games in offline mode or don't like having patches or updates forced upon them.

Would you be willing to spend some time help me perhaps?

As far as I can and by the time I am happy to help you

Last edited:
Perhaps, the best approach is just like ice mod. You can take a look on their structure. Black screen happen to older version when You pack all file into resources and replace original.

Perhaps, the best approach is just like ice mod. You can take a look on their structure. Black screen happen to older version when You pack all file into resources and replace original.

I think by that you mean to host a mod on the workshop?

Which is cool but there have always been external sources for mods and always will be. The reason being is you are not limited and you can really be creative.

Not everyone plays online even though they own the original game. I play cities skyline offline even though i own the original.

Not everyone is happy with new patches and they actually role back to a previous version.

Not everyone is happy with my mod 100%. Some file they wish they could replace.

These people are not catered for on steam nor anywhere else at the moment. Even worse they are unjustly labled as pirates.

My new mod project is going to open the door to all.

The workshop is very limited, a lot of the features would be missing.
The ICE mod is a bullshit mod, pretty but vanilla.
Any suggestions or criticism would have been shoved down your throat, they always know better.

Which is cool but there have always been external sources for mods and always will be. The reason being is you are not limited and you can really be creative.

Not everyone plays online even though they own the original game. I play cities skyline offline even though i own the original.

Not everyone is happy with new patches and they actually role back to a previous version.

These people are not catered for on steam nor anywhere else at the moment. Even worse they are unjustly labled as pirates.

I tried to talk to you on steam, ART accepted the offer and they joined f1, I reloaded a save from a month ago and they rejected.

No, actually I hate steam workshop too. What I mean is different approach on mod folder structure. Your mod is pack it all into resources.assets file right? I suspect there is some file that not compatible with older version. Therefore, You get black screen.

Meanwhile the ice is follow the modding guide from developer.
Untitled-2.jpg

By this approach, it can work with older version. I already test ice mod by deleting some of the file and it's still work. There is another benefit by using folder system. Each time there is bug cause by database, You can just upload the new .txt. Just simply tell us, guys replace the engineer.txt with this one. Well I appreciate "open door to all". By folder system You can upload it on github. So everyone can contribute.

No, actually I hate steam workshop too. What I mean is different approach on mod folder structure. Your mod is pack it all into resources.assets file right? I suspect there is some file that not compatible with older version. Therefore, You get black screen.

Meanwhile the ice is follow the modding guide from developer. View attachment 188370
By this approach, it can work with older version. I already test ice mod by deleting some of the file and it's still work. There is another benefit by using folder system. Each time there is bug cause by database, You can just upload the new .txt. Just simply tell us, guys replace the engineer.txt with this one. Well I appreciate "open door to all". By folder system You can upload it on github. So everyone can contribute.
Seems legit

Seems legit

Indeed. After all I have same black screen problem like You. And now I'm running on modified ice while waiting this mod compatible with older version. Now I'm still struggle to figure how to paint 3d model skin just like assetto corsa. Tried to import 3d object to photoshop but I can't make it work like this tutorial.

If anyone can shed me a light, would be appreciated. Vanilla livery is suck though.

Indeed. After all I have same black screen problem like You. And now I'm running on modified ice while waiting this mod compatible with older version. Now I'm still struggle to figure how to paint 3d model skin just like assetto corsa. Tried to import 3d object to photoshop but I can't make it work like this tutorial.

If anyone can shed me a light, would be appreciated. Vanilla livery is suck though.
Nah I don't have the issue, just by looking at it it looks good.
But why aren't you usng the latest version?

Nah I don't have the issue, just by looking at it it looks good.
But why aren't you usng the latest version?

I already running 6 season with old version and don't wanna ruin it. This game is still on developing phase. You may expect patch after patch for next following month. After all I always wait a game till mature then jump for the update.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back