F1 2018 (Part One)

F1 2018 (Part One) V1.53

Login or Register an account to download this content
ok, i've tested multiple times.
I've started 2 careers: a Gp3 career and a GT Challenge career.
Both of them crash on desktop right on the pre-season tests of the 2nd season.

AND i've started a 3rd career WITHOUT the mod and it works fine.

i've checked the forums and it seems that the problem is not in the main game

The problem is in the track name mod which I wrote above. After speaking to my friend who also used the mod, it seems I clearly uploaded the wrong files.

Normally I would have corrected it immediately, with no fuss, but it's Easter and I went away.

When I get the time this week I will upload the correct files.

*18/04/2017* IMPORTANT UPDATE

Right I got back from the beautiful sun of the Cote d'azur and started immediately on the mod and...

First my apologises as it seem in my rush at 3am in the morning last Friday I uploaded the wrong file. Big apologies for this
:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::redface::redface::redface:

In a moment I will upload the correct file. Since last night I have tested it 4 times and each time successfully made it to season 2. I will post screenshots to prove this as well.

It takes 2 hours to upload so it'll be up some time after lunch.

The problem as stated before was in the "track name" files. I have adjusted these and at the moment instead of having the full "track name" mod, you have a demi-version.

I would of course suggest if you still want to use the mod to:
Verify your files and then install the new version of the mod.

Just to be clear my version of MM is the most up to date version and I have all the DLCs. So the mod was made using the most up to date version which is 1.31.13310+1422.20170315.1608

http://www.mediafire.com/view/a97w2uuiw9b1fb6/20170418095202_1.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/view/dx4ux8rcv4l3lxo/20170418103332_1.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/view/w1121d1e885ch5e/20170418103308_1.jpg

Great, but does it work on Mac too??

I wouldn't know as I built my own PC and don't own a mac. Considering that Enzoli had to create a seperate mac version. I would take a wild guess and presume I would need to do the same.

At the moment I am still trying to get this damn mod working on PC. Hopefully the update today will be the end of all that.

The new mod has been copied, but the game still does not load, something wrong still exists, does not it? My version of the game is 1.3.13194 + 1392

In the sense of the mod preventing the actual game from loading, I'm afraid that's not connected to the mod.

I'm writing an install guide at the moment and will post it in a few minutes.

I wouldn't know as I built my own PC and don't own a mac. Considering that Enzoli had to create a seperate mac version. I would take a wild guess and presume I would need to do the same.

At the moment I am still trying to get this damn mod working on PC. Hopefully the update today will be the end of all that.

Fair play mate, thanks for the reply.

Hi. First of all, thank you so much for this. Now.... :)

I did what was said except *optional*. The screen gone black and do nothing else. I tried in a off steam version. Will this works only if im playing under Steam? In my repack, i can change some texts and some images too. But can run the mod. Please help because your screens are simply amazing and got Senna´s Helmet... I love it!

How does one apply the graphic layer to the game please?

You can subscribe to the mod in game via the workshop menu. The Graphic layer will be under assets not mods, click subscribe then activate, then I would restart the game and steam to ensure it has downloaded.

Or you can go via the link in the overview and click subscribe there and make sure you activate it in game. :thumbsup:

Hi. First of all, thank you so much for this. Now.... :)

I did what was said except *optional*. The screen gone black and do nothing else. I tried in a off steam version. Will this works only if im playing under Steam? In my repack, i can change some texts and some images too. But can run the mod. Please help because your screens are simply amazing and got Senna´s Helmet... I love it!

I really don't know how to help other than using steam, because that's the only version I have. So I don't know to be honest.
The only thing I can think off is if you are installing the resource.asset incorrectly!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 223 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.5%