F1 2018 (Part One)

F1 2018 (Part One) V1.53

Login or Register an account to download this content
Well after a **** load of testing. I'm left with a couple of options:

I'm downloading my own mod V6 and running it to pre-season.
Depending on that, then it looks like either a Dev bug connected to MM and not me or my game files got corrupted using a data editor.

I'll let you know in the next two hours :thumbsup:

I just finished my 1. season and the game keeps crashing when i click the "start preseason-testing" button
help me pls

Hey guys, i have a problem.
the game CTD when the pre-season tests start in the 2nd season of GP3

Well I've spent a huge amount of time testing this and... I believe the problem lies in the game not the mod.
I downloaded the original file upload from 1st April and ran the game till pre-season and it still crashed.

The files in that version are an exact copy and paste from another mod of mine on steam which is/has been running perfectly for a long time.

Here is another guy having the same problem and he wasn't using my mod.
https://steamcommunity.com/app/415200/discussions/2/133261124638368644/
https://steamcommunity.com/id/gazwefc/recommended/415200/

The only thing I can suggest at the moment is to verify your game files and perhaps roll back to the original V6 version.

Sorry but that's the best I could find out after two days of solid testing and bug hunting :sick:

In the meantime I will continue my work on the mod graphics and at the same time completely rewrite the mod from the base form. This will of course take time.

What I would really appreciate is if someone could post if they have successfully moved from the 1st season to 2nd without the game crashing and which version they were using :)

i'll try this: load the original file, start my game and do the pre-season tests.
If i pass this point, i'll restore the modded resources file.

Anyway, MM always worked with the ICE Mod 2017 for multiple seasons
Shame on you, Louka81, shame on you ;)

i'll try this: load the original file, start my game and do the pre-season tests.
If i pass this point, i'll restore the modded resources file.

Anyway, MM always worked with the ICE Mod 2017 for multiple seasons
Shame on you, Louka81, shame on you ;)

I know, I feel so let down ;)

The good news is I'm working on a hot fix right now, so we might get lucky :thumbsup:

louka81, which version do you have of the game? I think that my version is older than your

I have latest version. I don't know the number cos I'm outside at the moment. But my version is fully up to date as I leave auto updates on for this game.

I'll post the version number later after work.

*UPDATE - 13/04/17*

I found the nasty little bug ****ing up my beautiful little mod.
Any way it's late now, but a fix will be uploaded tomorrow after work :thumbsup:

Here's a tease of stuff to come :geek:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/ub87w1l7w1em03f/20170413000500_1.jpg

Any guesses who the last helmet belongs too? :cool:

The first is the greatest champion
The second is the greatest number of championships
The third is the greatest champion...

1st Senna
2nd Schumacher
3rd Ascari ?

1st Senna
2nd Schumacher
3rd Ascari ?

3rd is The greatest champion there never was - Mr Sterling Moss.

Mod is finished and well tested, just gotta upload it now which takes up 2 hours.
The problem was a compatibility issue with this mod and the track name mod. My priority is this mod so I cut out the track name mod from this until I find the real cause of the compatibility issue.

Don't worry I've still put in real track names, just not the full package.

Sorry for the issues and everything etc... Now I'm off to the South of France for a well deserved Easter break. Glad I got this fixed in time :):):)

Good work. 2 questions...does this new mod require the latest updates of the game as the version i use now works fine for me (1.31) and also, does this new mod require steam?

As far as Im aware anything above 1.31 is good because it was built after the last big patch from MM.

It doesn't need any steam mod or asset, but at the moment the facepack and logopacks are still on steam.

Well... I started a new season and the game still keeps crashing at the same point :/

Verify your files on steam
Reinstall the mod
Start a fresh save
Don't use the track name mod

I'm away from my computer for a week, but i stayed up all night Thursday testing and completed a few seasons before actually uploading it.

I took the bug out, put it back in again, then took it out again to be sure it was the fault and it worked perfectly.

When I get back I will compare the files and test it once more, and i'll let you know.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 252 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%