• "Slow and steady finishes the race. Fast and steady wins the race." - Sean Rogers.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lap 15/12?

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Chris Mackenzie, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Chris Mackenzie

Chris Mackenzie

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok - so that got your attention and I am sort of having that problem....can anyone help with the problem....Its for "RaceOn"

I'm working on this track (as Im sure your well and truely aware of by now :redface: ) I've just been in doing a test race and had the laps set a 15! However the race display (and replay) showed an "Lap xx/12" on the screen. This would update everytime you cross the line 1-2-3/12 etc until it hit 12/12 where the completed lap would flip it over to be 13/13, 14/14 and 15/15!!!

Any ideas on how to get this sorted so that it displays the decided race length (in this case 15 Laps?)

Could this be in relation to the distance - in the .GBD file I set the distance to the correct length say 3.92km and in the game it displays as 6.0km (or similar) the only way i could get the Game to display 3.9 was to edit the .GBD to read 2km (or similar)

Cheers,
    Kiwidemon

2. lordpantsington

lordpantsington

Ratings:
    +0
    I'd guess that you have timing planes too close together. The car is in collision with 2 timing planes at one instant, you see the results.