AC Lamborghini SuperTrofeo @ Monza - Wednesday January 6th 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry guys, I'm going to have to duck out. Only got two way off pace laps in during 40 minutes of practice, can't find ANY stability in this car no matter what I tweak in setup. I'd only be a hazard to those that are actually fast if I stayed. I'll keep practicing and hopefully be back for future races with more confidence.

Sorry guys, I'm going to have to duck out. Only got two way off pace laps in during 40 minutes of practice, can't find ANY stability in this car no matter what I tweak in setup. I'd only be a hazard to those that are actually fast if I stayed. I'll keep practicing and hopefully be back for future races with more confidence.
it doesn't matter how fast or slow you are, come back, much better to learn on track, even if you just watch the faster guys (Geof)

Very set up dependant car, Default was an absolute bitch!!!

That is the conclusion I came to after spectating for half the race before my power cut out (so it was probably moot that I didn't race). Being fast at monza requires fast corner exit, I couldn't get on the throttle like you guys were without unbelievable oversteer that almost instantly turned into an unrecoverable slide. I guess I need to spend more time figuring out how to set up a car if I don't want to be a hazardous backmarker in the future.

Last edited:
Thanks for the race guys, was quite unprepared I noticed seeing the practice times..

Had a really lonely race around 4th - 5th place, just couldn't get the front tires (mediums) up to temperature. They were around 60 - 65 degrees, any tips on that to get some more temp in them?

Hi,
A good beginning for me until I made one big mistake where I lost the opportunity to be on or near the podium.
I tried to catch @Frobs during the 10 last laps and made another one ......:mad:

As usual, thank you for this event and for fun in race ;)

Cu

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years