AC Lamborghini Super Trofeo @ Imola - Saturday 9th January 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Am I right in thinking that there's an app now for making pitstop selections before you enter pitlane? Should I be grabbing it for this event?

Chris,
Suspension as in : ARB, ride height and wheel rate ?

Or dampers?
Suspension as in ARB, ride height and wheel rate.
Dampers can help too, but not to the same extent as they're mainly for fine tuning car behaviour whereas suspension stiffness makes huge differences.

I'm all at sea with this car. So far I've first tried to stiffen up suspension to address turn in problem Nick reported - not that I found it too severe when I was also getting a significant mid corner understeer as I reapply throttle. Then after changes I get absolutely nothing mid corner and exit... feels like I can go and make a cup of tea whilst I wait for the front to bite again powering on exit. Went right back to the beginning to start again and now I've somehow discovered titanic off throttle oversteer, so obviously I'm on the front again but still can't drive the damn thing! Is the trick to adjust driving style a little to keep the weight more balanced with some throttle and brake at the same time?

I have developed a new theoretical algebra expression for this situation: "e=mc2"

Where e=car and mc=turd. So go suck it Einstein!

Went right back to the beginning to start again and now I've somehow discovered titanic off throttle oversteer
Increase the diff coast % for that.
I've found that the rear is running a huge amount of camber so I've taken that down a bit. For the suspension you want to soften the front, stiffen the rear, and do the same thing for the ARB's. You can also reduce the rear toe-in.

I'm sorry to tell you Aidan but it's not ok. The car is evil! Chris is evil! We're all going to crash... think of the children! Oh the humanity! And so on and son on...
Have to agree, in real life I've always HATED Lamboginas , like alfas, complete garbage. And I HATE this one.
Chris isn't evil though Tom, but he does choose some weird cars.:(

You are contradicting me as though being evil is a bad thing?? Chris knows that when I wave my bible at him and question his prospects for happiness in the afterlife that I do it with nothing but affection and respect, don't you (anti-)Chris?
Oh you mean the good evil, like hitler, developed good cars, but made the odd mistake.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back