LAMBORGHINI "Suits and Gloves" Pack

Skins LAMBORGHINI "Suits and Gloves" Pack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Razor94 submitted a new resource:

LAMBORGHINI "Suits and Gloves" Pack - Lamborghini theme based suits and gloves pack

Pack of Suits and Gloves on "Lamborghini" theme specially for Huracan GT3.

Included :
-3 OMP suits
-2 Oakley gloves
-3 Puma gloves
-1 Sparco gloves
-2 OMP gloves

For info, these files can be used on any AC skins. Just put the gloves and suits files you want in skin's folder you want.

-readme with instructions included in download.

Credits:
"Bond!JamesBond!" for his gloves I've used as base for this pack with his permission.

View attachment 110286 View attachment 110287...

Read more about this resource...

Ok I see, I just checked your suits in your skins (obviously I use your skins !!;) ) and yes, I can make more detailed and more precise. I think, I will make some Suits and gloves for R8.

Also, once you will finish your "crocodile" skin, I wanted to make a special suit for your Phoenix crocodile R8 but color theme is too difficult and it take 2 month just for that, but I can make suit with your skin layer in your .psd file as you already have make hard work for bird picture, crocodile picture etc.. and I can use these layer for making suit and make a SPECIAL suit.
I can't use google's pictures for suit, perspective make them are not usable.

If you want to share your .psd with me for doing suit let me know (for crocodile suit only, for normal audi suit it's good).

Ok I see, I just checked your suits in your skins (obviously I use your skins !!;) ) and yes, I can make more detailed and more precise. I think, I will make some Suits and gloves for R8.

Also, once you will finish your "crocodile" skin, I wanted to make a special suit for your Phoenix crocodile R8 but color theme is too difficult and it take 2 month just for that, but I can make suit with your skin layer in your .psd file as you already have make hard work for bird picture, crocodile picture etc.. and I can use these layer for making suit and make a SPECIAL suit.
I can't use google's pictures for suit, perspective make them are not usable.

If you want to share your .psd with me for doing suit let me know (for crocodile suit only, for normal audi suit it's good).

Great news! :)

Here are two links for the original suits but I'm not sure if one of these or which one of them used for that car:
http://www.audiworld.com/articles/double-dose-joy-felix-baumgartner/

http://fourtitude.com/news/motorspo...r8-lms-clinches-second-place-bathurst-enduro/

For the special suit, I can share a .psd file with you after I finish and release the livery. ;) As you know, it may take about a few weeks to complete the livery. I'm also struggling with colors sometimes and changing them a little from time to time (doing general check ups).

The well known suit is the second one, I'll make this one.

For "special" suit, off course, I will let you finish and release your skin and take your time, we're not in a hurry, this skin is so hard, already a luck someone make it...

No sorry, I only share .psd with modder and skinner and only for a good reason. ("for your team" is not a "good" reason).

But, you can open my .dds with CS6 and modify what you want and use it with your team, gloves is not so difficult.

Regards.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back