AC Lamborghini Miura vs Fiat 500 @ Barcelona Moto - Thursday 24 March 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Ryan

"Racing amuses me" - Enzo Ferrari
CLUB RACING Flyer.jpg

#TBT! Throwback Thursday takes two Italians to tango!

Hi RaceDepartment! Throwback Thursdays aim to spice up our Assetto Corsa races with a look to the past where barriers were trees and courage was aplenty. This week is another mix of old and new. It's the legendary battle we've all wanted to see: Fiat 500 vs Lamborghini. Wait a sec-...what?! Yes. You read that right the first time; no need to double-take. The original Fiat 500 roamed the streets of Italy when Lamborghini unveiled the world's first supercar. The mid-engine V12 beauty we now know as Miura created the genre we know today and was the fastest car of its time. The 500 on the other hand sought to mobilize the masses and do little else. The two could not have been more different. 50 years later, the slovenly people's car aims to defend the honor of its grandfather and take on the motoring legend around it's spiritual home of sunny Spain from which the fighting bulls take their names. Choose your side. Scores need to be settled.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Speaking of premium members: we want you guys to experience what RaceDepartment Club races are all about so I have a special treat for you. The first
five (yes you read that right) non-premium members that sign up for this race, will receive a complimentary one month upgrade to premium!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Server Name: RaceDepartment #4 US
Cars: Abarth 500 SS, Lamborghini Miura SV
Track: Barcelona Moto

Practice (40 min): 20:00 EST
Qualifying 1 (10 min): 20:40 EST
Race 1 (10 Laps): 20:50 EST
Qualifying 2 (10 min): 21:20 EST
Race 2 (10 Laps): 21:30 EST

Entry List
  1. Ryan
  2. TDS
  3. Freemium slot
  4. Freemium slot
  5. Freemium slot
  6. Freemium slot
  7. Matheus Machado
  8. Si
  9. Lorenzo Bonder
  10. St3fan - Miura
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess what?! I'm doing both cars! Race one I'm going with the Lamborghini and race two with the Fiat. I want to see the hilarity from both windshields.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back