• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Lamborghini Huracan GT3 @ various circuits

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Setups' started by speedyx56, Dec 18, 2016.

1. speedyx56

speedyx56
    Premium

Ratings:
    +367
    As suggested by @Jimlaad43, here are the setups I used in the RDGTC for the Huracan GT3.

Brands Hatch : potential 1:23, my PB is 1:24.3
    Red Bull Ring : my PB is 1:29.8, not sure how much there is to gain
    Spa : potential 2:17, my PB is 2:18.1

I like oversteer so the car might feel quite tail-happy to people who like neutral setups better.
    Setups designed for V10 tires, they might get better or worse if the tire model receives an update.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7
  2. BethnalGreenFlash

BethnalGreenFlash

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey there, this is an annoying question, but I'm a PS4 user looking to try some new setups. Would you mind sharing the gear ratios you're using for the Red Bull Ring here? There's definitely a 1:28 in there somewhere as this video shows!

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  3. speedyx56

speedyx56
    Premium

Ratings:
    +367
    [​IMG]

Keep in mind Kunos' laserscanned RBR is a bit different than the modded one in the video and that with the changes introduced to tires with the V10 model, 1:28 is the kind of laptime only seen on top of the leaderboards.

• Like Like x 2
  4. BethnalGreenFlash

BethnalGreenFlash

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you very much! Ah, I didn't think of that - I'm currently six seconds off the pace so I've got a very, very long way to go before I can even start to think about bothering the leaderboards!