Lamborghini Diablo SE30 Jota

Cars Lamborghini Diablo SE30 Jota 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
@Phoenix77 I'm sure you'll like this one :D
View attachment 198356
Like it mate :) If only you could do a flashing light bar for it ;)
and it was California Highway Patrol... Maybe release a skin template? The Diablo might also suit some stripes.
Hopefully I'll have Pacific Coast v1.0 worthy & ready for the 512/Diablo pack...
Terrain's getting nicely eroded now though :) This is without the ocean plane as is a quick max render.
pacific_coast_max_01.jpg

Always wanted a Diablo! Sounds are great, modeling is fantastic.

Id like to see the tires hold a little more grip at low speeds, and maybe a bit less oversteer at high speeds. but otherwise good. It even has the low rev lag of the Diablo V12. I know the SE30 had 3 different anti-roll bar settings, but I noticed there is a lot of setup adjustments, is that accurate?

Any chance we can get a 525hp standard SE30 too?

I was fortunate to find a dyno plot from a Jota, not the easiest thing I've ever dug up. I had to do a little adjusting to the top end to account for the ram air intakes, it was about 20hp short of matching it's performance figures, but the low end ought to be pretty spot on. :)

(Incidentally, most estimates I've seen for the ram air effect are ~20 hp, so that actually bears out.)

About the tires, I'm basically using Kunos rubber on all of these. Two of the eight NFS cars are official content, so I've made the decision to do mine as similarly as possible to unify things.

The SE30s had cockpit-adjustable ARBs but obviously that's not an AC thing, so I did what I could and put them in the setup menu. :(

I'll double-check the setup options in a couple weeks when I'm back home, but I don't recall doing anything frivolous with it.

I never had any clear data on the aero, it's possible that might be tweakable for balance at high speeds. (Rear wing should be adjustable, did I miss that? I can't check from here.)

I don't think we're going to make a regular SE30 as it's really not very different: 60-odd bhp and a few bits of bodywork. We do have a '94 VT done and waiting. ;)

I've been wondering if any superstar drivers here have done some testing with the Diablo Jota versus the Ferrari F40. I would expect the Jota to slap the F40 around, but I have been wrong once or twice in the past. :sneaky: I'm not a very consistent driver, so when I try doing technical testing my data is all over the place. Plus, I'm not fast either. :(

Oh wow....I don't know why, but I really thought the Jota would be a tad much for the F40 if both were on the same shoes. This is good to know. Thanks aphidgod. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 294 13.3%